Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tuggistar

Colonial Charter Modular

There are any plans to continue and expand the Colonial Charter Modular. And what Modular themes will be in the near future.

Kralyerg plans on getting back to that after he's finished with MegaMod :)  He really doesn't know what piece will be next.

I have an idea - I am just a player, I want to suggest something - There is a great project called "Rise of the Faraoh" - Redketchup on the project website "WoB" - January 26, 2016 - LackLiquid also wanted to help with this project but nothing came of it / - I think he gave up. Maybe someone will help - Redketchup will do a great job - great project - it's a pity that this project has not been implemented - I think there are talented designers on this site? Please, let the mod of Egypt be implemented? I am sending a few photos from the project - and more on this topic on the "WoB" website - or maybe @Kralyerg will come up with something? Greetings:D:$

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php

2016-02-14_00003.jpg

2016-01-29_00001.jpg

2016-02-07_00001.jpg

20160713171900_1.jpg

20170114111445_1.jpg

20170123050326_1.jpg

Hostel almost done.jpg

house 1 modifications.jpg

mLj9fxd.jpg

Edited by taniu

@Kralyerg :DI wrote about this project, but it may be different - but with reference to Egypt - we have 2 Mod "Palm Tree Start" - Kralyerg and NMT 3.0 Series; Orchads Redketchup - you can plant exotic trees - you can add a few houses and basic amenities - at the beginning, later develop this topic - something new for Banished? We have The North, and now maybe Egypt? with hot climate and desert? Cheers!:D:$ 

Red Ketchup took a break from this project so he could work on his Editor's Choice mod. Eventually he may work on it again but it could be a while.

@Redketchup only told me that it is - "there is still a very thin chance, very thin''

He's put a lot of work into it but has really hit a wall and needed to get away from it for a while. I can't see him abandoning it forever, But right now, there are other things he prefers to work on.