Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kralyerg

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports

104 posts in this topic
On 9/20/2018 at 2:05 AM, estherhb said:

Sounds like you are either using old versions of Banished and/or MM. Or you are using other old mods that create a conflict. You have posted your question under MegaMod 8 - RC5; are you sure you're using the most recent version of MM (should be v. 8.01)?  Could you also make sure you are using the most recent version of Banished, shown at the bottom of the 1st in-game menu; it should be v. 1.0.7.  Lastly, let me know if you are using any other mods; include version # and the order the mods are in.

I'm using the latest MM and Banished, can confirm that.

I'm using other mod, 50% more wood and 50% more stone. I'm also using MM Deco.

Haven't tested not using those mods inactive. Will taste it later.

MM Deco was part of a previous version of MM and shouldn't be used with MM8.1 because those items are already included in it.  It wasn't meant to be a separate mod and may not really work.

I had trouble with Increased Resources Combined and tried the separate mods for that too. Kept crashing my game. So Kralyerg created CC Increased.  It increases Stone, Logs and Iron Ore/Iron, although not 50%. You might try it instead. (HERE)

22 minutes ago, estherhb said:

MM Deco was part of a previous version of MM and shouldn't be used with MM8.1 because those items are already included in it.  It wasn't meant to be a separate mod and may not really work.

I had trouble with Increased Resources Combined and tried the separate mods for that too. Kept crashing my game. So Kralyerg created CC Increased.  It increases Stone, Logs and Iron Ore/Iron, although not 50%. You might try it instead. (HERE)

Yeah just discovered it and was going to post it here. My bad.

The increase resource actually works just fine in mine, the problem is MM Deco. Thanks for the help!

1 person likes this

Hilfe, kann nirgendwo finden, hab Windows 10, kann kein Englisch, Banisched ohne Mods Funz auf Deutsch, so bald benutze ich Mods, hab kein Deutsch.

Wer hat Erfahrung und kann mir dabei helfen.

Vielen Dank im vor raus :)