Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kralyerg

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports

119 posts in this topic
On 9/20/2018 at 2:05 AM, estherhb said:

Sounds like you are either using old versions of Banished and/or MM. Or you are using other old mods that create a conflict. You have posted your question under MegaMod 8 - RC5; are you sure you're using the most recent version of MM (should be v. 8.01)?  Could you also make sure you are using the most recent version of Banished, shown at the bottom of the 1st in-game menu; it should be v. 1.0.7.  Lastly, let me know if you are using any other mods; include version # and the order the mods are in.

I'm using the latest MM and Banished, can confirm that.

I'm using other mod, 50% more wood and 50% more stone. I'm also using MM Deco.

Haven't tested not using those mods inactive. Will taste it later.

MM Deco was part of a previous version of MM and shouldn't be used with MM8.1 because those items are already included in it.  It wasn't meant to be a separate mod and may not really work.

I had trouble with Increased Resources Combined and tried the separate mods for that too. Kept crashing my game. So Kralyerg created CC Increased.  It increases Stone, Logs and Iron Ore/Iron, although not 50%. You might try it instead. (HERE)

22 minutes ago, estherhb said:

MM Deco was part of a previous version of MM and shouldn't be used with MM8.1 because those items are already included in it.  It wasn't meant to be a separate mod and may not really work.

I had trouble with Increased Resources Combined and tried the separate mods for that too. Kept crashing my game. So Kralyerg created CC Increased.  It increases Stone, Logs and Iron Ore/Iron, although not 50%. You might try it instead. (HERE)

Yeah just discovered it and was going to post it here. My bad.

The increase resource actually works just fine in mine, the problem is MM Deco. Thanks for the help!

1 person likes this

Hilfe, kann nirgendwo finden, hab Windows 10, kann kein Englisch, Banisched ohne Mods Funz auf Deutsch, so bald benutze ich Mods, hab kein Deutsch.

Wer hat Erfahrung und kann mir dabei helfen.

Vielen Dank im vor raus :)

Hi all.

Am I the only one getting a Fatal Access Violation after a good big chunk of gameplay? The only mods I'm using are Megamod 8 and the Hunting mod and it happens without fail once my town gets to a reasonable size. Once it has happened once, it keeps happening and I have to ditch the map. It happens on both my laptop and my desktop. I've tried everything I can find online about solving a Fatal Access Violation. It's a bummer to be sure... :/ 

The most recent version of MegaMod is 8.01. There are a few updates in that version, but I don't think that's your issue.  My guess is the problem is the "Hunting mod"; try playing without it.  (Who made the "Hunting mod"? Are you sure it is compatible with Banished 1.0.7?)

Just a reminder: every time you make changes to your mod list, you need to exit the game completely before going back in and creating a new town; that will help prevent crashes.

Sorry if this has been mentioned:

My alcohol/luxuries never make it into any kind of recreation building.  No tavern, Peck and Hen, Ricewine distiller  (dock set) or anywhere.  Doesn't matter if the building is staffed or not, it's a no-go.

I'm using:

CCNoSmoke,

Bigger Wheelbarrows

Latest MM8.

Taverns etc have a pretty limited storage space (400 if I remember right?). It's quite possible that by using Bigger Wheelbarrows, your workers pick up more stuff than the buildings can handle, so once the workers reach the tavern with say 700 booze, they decide "Nopes, no space" and just dump everything out.

You could try building a large luxury storage, or adding Kralyerg's Ridiculous Storage mod above MM (I think it affects storage in luxury buildings) and see if that helps.

1 person likes this

Interesting idea.  I'll try the ideas.

They *DO* go into alc/lux warehouses just fine.

Then it's really an issue with worker's carrying capacity being higher than the building's storage capacity I think.

1 person likes this

Hi have a chance to update the MegaMod. To add the latest new mods and update old mods from worldofbanished. And you can add the last cool mods from RedKetchup-RK Editor Choice, for me I like this mod very very much. And then my list single mods now very out of sync and crash, use some mods from kid1293 and RedKetchup I have I can't. And I want to then try MegaMod finally for the first time. And you can then use the MegaMod and RK Editor's Choice at the beginning of the list mods, if not be able to join them. In the list of Mods Included in Megamod 8 RC5, I RK Editor's Choice not found.

And you can then update if the possible Happiness Radius, Unhappiness Radius if you can.

Edited by tuggistar

After spending months assembling and debugging MegaMod 8, and adding a lot of new mods as they were newly developed, Kralyerg has decided to take some much needed time off.  When he returns, he may or may not be ready to tackle another round of updates any time soon.  Note that many of Red Ketchup's mods that have been included in RKEC are included in MM8. Perhaps you would enjoy trying MM8 without the additional mods.

I'm not sure which mods you are trying to use together or why they don't work. The first thing you should do is make sure you are using mods that were created or updated for use with Banished 1.0.7 when several flags (think "categories") were added.  There are some older mods (those made prior to 9/2017) such as houses that don't conflict even if they are old because they use flags that continue to exist.  If you put an updated list together, I would be glad to look at the list if there are still issues.

And update Happiness radius, Unhappiness radius mods is possible or not

I'm still experiencing the issue where the duplicated buttons on the main toolbar. One of them would have a shortcut the other doesnt. Clicking on either immediately crashes the game and generates a .dmp file.

Is there a fix out for it? I am on Steam and have already verified the cache. I am using the latest MM.

Thanks.

Edit: Hmm seemsx to have fixed itself.

Edited by somrik12

are you sure that duplicated icon comes from MM8 ? do you have any other mod enabled ? did you checked with MM8 totally alone the duplicated icons are still there ?

Are you using MegaMod 8.01? Are you using any other mods? If so, what are they?  It would be helpful if you could provide a screenshot showing the duplicated buttons. If not, please describe which ones they are and where they are at.

@Vrayna

OK, it worked.  Removing Bigger Wheelbarrows allows stuff to go in to the Taverns.

Thanks!
-Johntodd

2 people like this

On 10/26/2018 at 10:34 PM, estherhb said:

Are you using MegaMod 8.01? Are you using any other mods? If so, what are they?  It would be helpful if you could provide a screenshot showing the duplicated buttons. If not, please describe which ones they are and where they are at.

On 10/26/2018 at 10:16 PM, Ketchup said:

are you sure that duplicated icon comes from MM8 ? do you have any other mod enabled ? did you checked with MM8 totally alone the duplicated icons are still there ?

Think I figured it out.

Apparently when my game crashes it turns on Colonial Charter for some reason(possibly the game is coded to bring it back to the last known good config?) and turns off Megamod 8.01

Fixed it by turning everything off. It restarts. Turn on only the megamod and moved the order around so that part1 loads first, then part2, part3.

Restart again.

Seems to have fixed it.

1 person likes this

if you crash and get colonial charter ON this because you dont follow what we always say in every thread : each time you add or do a change in mod order, you need to exit the game completly to update your windows registry. never never start a new game, always exit the game completly.

Edited by Ketchup