Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DonSmart

Tropical Climate and Food Growth

I recently reported that I had a problem with food growth but then I thought a mod conflicted but apparently it messed up the game.  I was wrong.  I've tested every climate and found grows food at a normal rate EXCEPT when I set it to a tropical climate.  I also used debug and gave myself every seed thinking it was peppers and planted another crop and still diminished growth on other seed types.

I have no mods installed.  I have save files for each.

Tested mild, Mediterranean, Temperate, Marine, tropical and mild climates.  Would someone else see if they can duplicate this?  Thank you.

Don

Thanks so much, estherhb.  That explains a lot.  I'm glad you're patient because I have my "dim bulb" moments!  

1 person likes this

Enjoy your game!

1 person likes this

Is there some kind of Hotcrop Mod available for MegaMod like there was one for CC?

Or is the CC one even compatible with MegaMod?

The hot crops mod for CC should work for all CC-plants in MM. Maybe at some point someone will add the non-CC crops to it, but at the moment it won't affect them.