Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maricel

Colonial Charter Journey toolbar crash

Hi Everyone,

I pressed by mistake on the CC toolbar icon and game crashed, I reloaded the game and every time I use the CC mod game crashes during the loading screen. I uninstalled the game multiple times but with no success, probably a registry file or something that needs to be deleted in order to run properly. If anyone has an idea of what may cause the issue please reply. I attached the crash.dmp file below. Cheers

crash.dmp

3 answers to this question

23 hours ago, maricel said:

I pressed by mistake on the CC toolbar icon and game crashed, I reloaded the game and every time I use the CC mod game crashes during the loading screen. I uninstalled the game multiple times but with no success, probably a registry file or something that needs to be deleted in order to run properly. If anyone has an idea of what may cause the issue please reply. 

Unfortunately, Crash.dmp files aren't terribly useful except to the developer. Please verify that you are using CC 1.75 with Banished version 1.0.7 Build 170910. Try running this with no other mods - just CC and the vanilla game.  Looks like you are using One Year is One Year which has been known to cause issues.  You don't need the Delete Quarry/Mine mod with CC - all can be deleted after you upgrade. When adding or deleting mods, be sure to exit Banished completely before starting a new town - this helps to prevent crashes. You might also try updating the software for your video card.  

1 person likes this

I think I found what was the issue, I renamed the mod to colonialcharterjourney.pkm and caused that crash. I left it as it was and works perfectly. Lesson learned. Thank you very much

2 hours ago, maricel said:

I think I found what was the issue, I renamed the mod to colonialcharterjourney.pkm and caused that crash. I left it as it was and works perfectly. Lesson learned. Thank you very much

yeah they cannot be renamed, not even a xxxxxxx(1).pkm will work which is often an issue for some

1 person likes this