Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kralyerg

MM8 Discussion

83 posts in this topic

General MM8 Discussion can go here.

• Fixed the darker looking trees.
  • Fixed the EB Village Storage Yard toolbar from crashing.
1 person likes this

So does this mean there's a newer version than RC5?  :)

Yes. There is now a release just titled Mega Mod 8, and not beta or release candidate.  This should hopefully be the actual release version.

3 people like this

I downloaded the mod and extracted it to the folder. Loaded the game and enabled the mods, I got a conflict error as soon as I enabled pack 2 and 3. No other mods installed. I figured I would still load the game and try it out and noticed missing icons for some building requirements. Any advice?

@Kralyerg, thank you very much for this release. 

You just recently undated CCJ to 1.76 and I was wondering if the new update of CC was included in the MM 8 release. The PDF file shows CC 1.75.

Again thanks for this release.

Yeah, that's a little hiccup.

The CC 1.76 update was just to include the Modular sets. And since the Modular sets were already in MM, CC 1.76 was included in MM before CC 1.76 was even a thing.

But then I compiled 1.76 after I had already made MM8 and didn't want to reupload the whole thing just to change one little thing on the pdf.

So, to sum up: Yes, CC 1.76 is already included in MM8, even though the pdf doesn't say so yet. :)

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, turnbizzy@gmail.com said:

I got a conflict error as soon as I enabled pack 2 and 3.

No you didn't.  Your mods turned red as soon as you enabled pack 2 and 3.  That's not a conflict error.  That just means they are both using the same files.  That's normal, and expected, and almost impossible to prevent with something this size.

Which buildings are missing building requirement icons?  That may be a bug somewhere, but it's unrelated to the mods turning red thing.

I was wondering if the NMT 3.0 Series : Orchardswas included in the MM 8 release?

25 minutes ago, Arduan said:

I was wondering if the NMT 3.0 Series : Orchardswas included in the MM 8 release?

Mostly, yes.  I don't actually remember the exact details.  In the Orchards mod, RedKetchup modeled many new trees, for each of the new seeds.  I had given RK access to the tree models that CC used that overlapped in the Orchards, so some of the models in Orchards are from CC and some are brand new creations.  When I went to integrate Orchards into MM, I don't remember what  exactly I did. So it's possible that I may have not used a new tree and used the older version from CC.

But all of the seeds from Orchards are in MM, even if not all of the exact specific tree models were used.

Does that make sense?

Posted (edited)

29.06.2018 в 08:09, Кральег сказал:

В основном, да. На самом деле я не помню точных деталей. В модулях Сады RedKetchup смоделировал много новых деревьев для каждого из новых семян. Я ДАЛ RK доступ к древовидным моделям,: : которые использовали CC , которые перекрывались в садах, поэтому некоторые из моделей в садах от CC , а некоторые - совершенно новые творения. Когда я пошел интегрировать сады в ММ , я не помню, что именно я сделал. Поэтому возможно, что я, возможно, не использовать новое дерево и использовать более старую версию из CC .

Но все семена из садов находятся в ММ , даже если не все точные конкретные модели использовались.

Имеет ли это смысл?

Please return the white birch to MM8. Without them, gloomy and sad. At least in the decorative version (they were in the second position of urban trees).

12.jpg

Edited by Arduan

Posted (edited)

Thanks again, it's a great mod !!!

I load an RC5 savegame (Jungle Rivers) with MM8 and it looks very different, the trees are different ....... ?

It's also in a new game ...... e.g. the Birch is dark now !???

Edited by SlowFun

Thanks for this (hopefully) final version of the mod. Just in time too, I'm on vacation for a few days. :) Thank you for all the hard work you've done to get it this far.

The game crashes when you click

Themed sets EB Themed village set village storage toolbar specialized storage yards toolbar = A fatal access violation has occurred in application-x64.exe

Curiosity has me, are there suppose to be two types of oats for MM8?

@Kralyerg:D Thanks again, it's a great mod !!! He gives 5 stars for this mod because it is fantastic

On 6/30/2018 at 11:53 PM, Arduan said:

The game crashes when you click

Themed sets EB Themed village set village storage toolbar specialized storage yards toolbar = A fatal access violation has occurred in application-x64.exe

In fact I came here to say just this. 

So, in the Appalachian Forest hard start, the storage cart does not hold firewood.

I guess I should have waited before posting.  I've now tried several different starts, and even put that crazy mod that gives you 45 families above Megamod.  In all cases, if Megamod is enabled, the storage cart does not hold firewood, and the trees have that gloomy texture.  Maybe you already knew that, Kralyerg, and if so I'm sorry for clogging up the thread. I didn't edit my previous post because I wanted to be sure you saw this.

I can not find a beautiful candle shop from RK.
Please, please return the white birch. At least in the decorative mode.
Sorry for my English.

The trees were inadvertently changed when Kralyerg added a new mod to MM8. He plans on fixing this when he returns from vacation.

Not sure which candle shop you are looking for.  All of RK's buildings that are included in MM can be found in the community toolbar (the one with people holding hands) then selecting RK's tab.  RK has created many new buildings for his Editor's Choice mod but those have not been included in MM.  

2 people like this