Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
taniu

CCButcher

@Kralyerg:DI have a huge request. Can you help me - I know a lot of great mods - thank you for that - but I need this little mod for KR ED - I have horses and llamas but this mod does not contain a butcher that would process horses and llamas. KR ED has goats and all processing - processing of goat meat. would like to have horses, llamas, goats in my game - so I have to upload Mods @Redketchup and Mods @ Kralyerg - I know that you have a good heart and I am asking -  if there is a possibility to set up a separate CCButcher - "Urban Butcher" - we have there Charki Chops [12 Charki] and Cheval Shank [12 Cheval] - it seems to me that this is the best option to solve my problems. There is also Butcher Stalls CC for individual animals but the processing includes meat, sausage and tallow - I do not know if it's a good idea, or maybe Troy would agree to send the code - goat and "Make Cuts [Goat Meat] of course to play this item - would be happy - I would like all mods @ Kralyerg separately and all Mods @ Redketchup separately. I really liked the Mod "CC Milling" because there you can process all the grains into flours that occur in the game - and here I want to be one main butcher who would process meat all breeding animals? or 2 - "Urban Butcher" and "Butcher RK"? Regards 

CC Urban butcher.jpg

Urban Butcher - Charki Chops [12 Charki].jpg

Urban Butcher CC - Cheval Shank[12 Cheval].jpg

CC Butcher.jpg

Butcher RK - Make Cuts [Goat Meat].jpg

@Kralyerg - courtesy @ RedKetchup added a new mod "City Butcher - there is Make cuts [Charki], Make Jerky [Make], there is only one problem - can you update the mod Tropical Greenhouse - because there is an error - the game is crashing - horses and llamas in addition to meat and leather or wool give "Bonemeal" - I'm not sure if "Bonemeal" - occurs in other CC mods? Here are the words @ RedKetchup "if @kralyerg want to fusion the bonemeal / fertilizer resources ... and would be ok to rename fertilizer to: Bonemeal - Fertilizer (as i did with Fodder - Thatch).
out of that, noway i would set up an independant bonemeal because i already have fertilizer
:) - I would be very happy with this mod - adding new exotic fruits [Pineapple, Quince, Lemon.Lime, Mango, Acai, Grapefruit, Banane, Date, Orange] - it would be a fantastic mod - or maybe you have other suggestions? Please, support my idea. Cheers