Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LadieWinter

Radius with RedKetchup's Forest Center

Posted (edited)

Hi!

I am once again using RedKetchup's Forest Center (Love it!), but I have just noticed something that I didn't notice before and now I have a question about the radius of the districts. The center itself has a radius. I noticed when I went to set down the districts themselves, they also had a radius, which are much larger than the center radius itself. When I click on the districts though, their radius no longer appears. A radius only appears when I select the center itself. Do the districts use their own radius or do they use the center's radius? Normally this wouldn't be that big of a deal for me. I would just shrug it off and let whatever happens, happen. In this case though, I have the center set up between a lake and a small stream. Their area is extremely limited if I don't build bridges across the small stream. I have built multiple bridges so that they can get to different areas faster. I have built these bridges according to the center's radius. I need to know if I need to build bridges further up the stream since the districts' individual radius was bigger and reached farther up the stream. : )

ETA: Well, ok. I'm losing my mind. The districts radius looked bigger last night, but after going back in game, the radius is the same size as the center. Lol! I guess this question is moot then.

Edited by LadieWinter

hello

forest center comes in 2 parts. stand alones and districts

the standalones have a lesser radius than the district : 30 tiles radius.

this is made for making the districts more powerful. the forest center has a radius but doesnt need it, it is for helping you to visualise how much big the radius of the districts have.

the districts have a radius of 40 tiles and they dont show it. normally before i disable the yellow lines you would see 4 circles in close range but since the districts are built at 4-5 tiles apart, 4 of them, almost stack, was very ugly. so i disabled the sight of the circle for the districts, and made one for the center to help you to visualise what it should look.

1 person likes this

Oh. Ok. Thanks, Ketchup! ^.^

1 person likes this