Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harb1ngerOne

Central market ghost footprint

So ran into an issue after removing a central market where part of the footprint appears to remain after being deconstructed. I've tried every "remove X" function and nothing seems to clear out the ghost footprint which renders the area unusable.

Central-Market-Ghost-Footprint.thumb.png.cef012f5fe1dc8ae3b957aa0422607cd.png

1 answer to this question

I'm assuming the change in the color of the grass and the brown roads are what is left? Or is that a highlight caused by the Flatten Power Tool?  This looks like you placed roads through the market that need to be removed using the road removal tool. Could the change in the color of the grass be from using ghosted terrain squares from the decorations?  Try clicking on a square and see if something pops up, allowing you to delete the squares one at a time.

If that isn't it, let me know if you are using CC 1.75 and any other mods.