Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
esumiwa

Choo Choo mod sell list

MegaMod version 801(1.0.7) the SELL list for Red Ketchup's Choo Choo mod is HUGELY short compared to the original mod. For example: the Station Export list for materials has only 7 items instead of teh 20+ it should have.  I cannot sell whale blubber, tallow..i can sell beeswax.  Also, cannot sell lamp oil for example (assuming you have too much whale blubber and convert to lamp oil).  Sort of need an export function to sell off excess (and when you have apop of 2k+, you have excess of a lor of things)

Thanks!

Avid 900+ hours played...

Edited by esumiwa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 answers to this question

  • 1

No problem. I'm glad you pointed this out so it can be checked out by Kralyerg and any issues fixed in the next release.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
17 minutes ago, esumiwa said:

MegaMod version 801(1.0.7) the SELL list for Red Ketchup's Choo Choo mod is HUGELY short compared to the original mod. For example: the Station Export list for materials has only 7 items instead of teh 20+ it should have.  I cannot sell whale blubber, tallow..i can sell beeswax.  Also, cannot sell lamp oil for example (assuming you have too much whale blubber and convert to lamp oil).  Sort of need an export function to sell off excess (and when you have apop of 2k+, you have excess of a lor of things)

 

Thanks!

Avid 900+ hours played...

 

banished export list 1.jpg

Edited by esumiwa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Not sure what happened here.  I will refer this to @Kralyerg and maybe he can fix this in the next version of MegaMod (there's no plans right now for releasing the "next version".)

In the mean time, you could try adding the Choo-Choo mod above MegaMod and see if it fixes this,  I would first delete anything built using the Choo-Choo mod in MM. it could also add a second Choo-Choo instead, and although I don't think this will happen, it could cause the game to crash :( in which case you will need to delete the extra mod. 

Reminder:  Any time you make changes to the list of mods, be sure to exit the game completely before going in and starting a new game or playing an old game. This will help prevent crashes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, estherhb said:

Not sure what happened here.  I will refer this to @Kralyerg and maybe he can fix this in the next version of MegaMod (there's no plans right now for releasing the "next version".)

In the mean time, you could try adding the Choo-Choo mod above MegaMod and see if it fixes this,  I would first delete anything built using the Choo-Choo mod in MM. it could also add a second Choo-Choo instead, and although I don't think this will happen, it could cause the game to crash :( in which case you will need to delete the extra mod. 

Reminder:  Any time you make changes to the list of mods, be sure to exit the game completely before going in and starting a new game or playing an old game. This will help prevent crashes. 

I did, but it doesn't over write the megmod and the list stays short.  I tried 1st load position and last load position.  But, I did not try it with a new game, just an existing one that I do not want to give up on yet....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Oh i have not restarted the client yet..will do that in a bit..let you know the results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

OKay started a new game choo choo mod in the first position.  Even smaller list.

 

 

banished choo choo 1st position new game.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

And new game, last position (4th) same shortened list.

 

 

banished choo choo last position 4th new game.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

the first picture is Material Export

and you compare it with Utility Export...

 

and the other buildings ? because there are 3 or 4 of these and they dont export the same things...

Edited by Ketchup
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 hours ago, Ketchup said:

the first picture is Material Export

and you compare it with Utility Export...

 

and the other buildings ? because there are 3 or 4 of these and they dont export the same things...

It is for all the buildings..although the food one is hard to tell because of the long list.  So Utility, Material and textile are definitely short.

I was a little careless with the screen grabs, Would you like me to get screens of all 4?  The food list is long, so i cant really do that in one shot.

 

Edited by esumiwa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

this is normal in my original mod the list is shorter, i dont "add" things from the other mod like CC or else because some people use this mod :P so when Kralyerg added choochoo to megamod, he had to add all CC things and stuff from other modders. maybe perhaps he forgot some resources.

there are thousands of buildings in this megamod, people need to give a break to this poor Kralyerg! he is not a robot ^^. he is human.

 

the best, your finding need to be put on a to do list.

and personally, myself, one day, i need to update my original Choo Choo mod with my own things i did in the famous RK Editor Choice mod to it.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
17 hours ago, Ketchup said:

this is normal in my original mod the list is shorter, i dont "add" things from the other mod like CC or else because some people use this mod :P so when Kralyerg added choochoo to megamod, he had to add all CC things and stuff from other modders. maybe perhaps he forgot some resources.

there are thousands of buildings in this megamod, people need to give a break to this poor Kralyerg! he is not a robot ^^. he is human.

 

the best, your finding need to be put on a to do list.

and personally, myself, one day, i need to update my original Choo Choo mod with my own things i did in the famous RK Editor Choice mod to it.

Oh, I was not trying to "rush a fix" or was impatient..at least i did not mean for my post to be taken that way.  Just posting that the list seems to be missing things like Tallow, whale blubber, feathers to sell out for coin.  If it seemed that way, my apologies.  Also, I wasnt sure if it was a bug or a change in the mod which is why i put it on questions forum.

=)

Thanks!! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0