Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Allen

Can't load CC

help.png.dc5a1c07806ce362e9a7dc15b2ffffe8.png

Hello.

So I just downloaded CC 1.76 version. I have Banished ver. 1.0.7. The game without mods runs just fine (I sort of pirated it but everything seems to be in order) but the thing is, everytime I try to run CC, the main menu doesn't reload. I stare at a black screen for a long amount of time, the game stops responding, and I'm met with that image

I've already tried lowering the graphics, going windowed mode, switching from 9 to 11, running the 64 version...

Banished was developed by a single person and I think it's really important to support him by BUYING a game he spent so many hours developing. Banished normally retails for $19.99. Several times a year, it goes on sale, sometimes for 66% off - $6.68. To me, there is no reason to pirate any games, much less this one. Personally?  I'm glad you can't get it to run!