Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ShockPuppet

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1

373 posts in this topic

Excuse me while I scream in joy. I am so looking forward to this update. (Then again, when am I not looking forward to a CC update?)

3 people like this

I love that Bakery. The bakery buildings (sorry for who ever made the last iteration!!) has always been a sore point for me when making towns because it just didn't fit! Same with the candle maker...

can we get you to name the new bakery by a different name?? i have a couple bakery mods and they wont all work together texturewise. seems depending on the load order 1 overpowers the other. the 1 above sure looks better than the harry potter haunted thing we had before.lol.

I like the little stone monument thing. Many of the statues already in the game don't really look like they belong, but this one looks like it will fit right in. :)

3 people like this

:hand14: The buildings look awesome in game!! So much detail! Love it! 

The new bakery rocks too! :shape13:

2 people like this

Wow! Those buildings all look incredibly good. I can't wait to see these in the game.

1 person likes this

47 minutes ago, ShockPuppet said:

Testing the new garden beds in game. All you do is lay the wooden edges then fill it up with the dirt tiles that come with the set. Then you can stick your decorative plants and stuff in.

And then you go to the bakery and buy yourself some nice fresh bread. Yum. :)

2 people like this

along the lines of decoration plants, i have seen something that might be very helpful over at WOB. KID set  flowers out to the corner of tiles to give flexability when placing them. this works awesome. you can place tighter together since you get 4 per tile,5 if you count the center;plus it's easier to place close to walls,buildings,houses,etc. lots of times the houses only take 1/2 a tile but that tile is dead from placing unless its a ghosted bush that ends up half in the house. with the corner idea you can place decorations up tight.more realistic than the void.

1 person likes this

Don't tell hubby, I'm building a wishlist at Turbosquid ... hahaha!  I am loving your mods & the WIP, you've inspired me to peruse the models over at TS.  I often yell at hubby for spending far too much money there (for work thankfully).  But now I'm all itchy.  Neither he nor I can mod for Banished, so it's just a wishlist so far, but what I can say is this - I think you and I are working to the same goal for design, haha!

This is all right up my alley and I'm very excited to see how it all turns out.

1 person likes this