Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

rejectedegg

Vanillaish Town Greenhorse

Here is my Humble Beginnings using my newest set of Mods.  Vanillaish Town 1.jpgvanillaish Town 2.jpg

I have only used debug once and that was to test out if I for sure had No Coal in Houses in the right place after moving it to the very top of the Mod Order.  

The 1 tap on the debug gave me 13 coal and I still have 13 coal :)

I am also giving myself a bit of a challenge..... I am gonna try to play this map at 1x speed the whole entire time.

I normally play on 2x.

Edited by rejectedegg
2 people like this

Omg, I think I have gone crazy :$

Why in the world did I even think about doing this?

I am about to crawl back in bed, so bored, so slow, so lack of luster :face45:

I need MM or CC :D

Someone throw me a Life Preserver... Quick :face44:

Edited by rejectedegg
2 people like this

Sorry, I just can't continue on with this town right now :(

I may continue it later though. 

Edited by rejectedegg
1 person likes this

Huh? Two years in and you are bored?  :ph34r:

* I think it's good exercise to occasionally build a town outside the major mods, even if only to get to know other ingredients... sample

:flower5:

2 people like this

Ah so that's why it was call Vanillaish. xD

2 minutes ago, Paeng said:

I think it's good exercise to occasionally build a town outside the major mods

Possibly, maybe... but I never have. Vanilla never appealed to me. Too little content and almost nothing in the way of decorative items.

2 people like this

Well, we're not talking plain vanilla here, but using a different set of mods (e.g. Discrepancy, Kid, RedK, Embx)...

At least that's how I understood it 9_9

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, Paeng said:

Well, we're not talking plain vanilla here, but using a different set of mods (e.g. Discrepancy, Kid, RedK, Embx)...

At least that's how I understood it 9_9

This is true :)

Although I did let some of those mods go.

No CC, No MM

But I did have some DS ones, NMT, Colonial House and a few smaller BL mods.

Besides I done found my love now I just need to figure out how to put it together ¬¬

http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/topic/459-williamsburg-re-created-ideas-needed/

Edited by rejectedegg

56 minutes ago, Paeng said:

Huh? Two years in and you are bored?  :ph34r:

* I think it's good exercise to occasionally build a town outside the major mods, even if only to get to know other ingredients... sample

:flower5:

I actually made it to 3 almost 4 :D

3 hours ago, Paeng said:

Fair enough. But this particular game (Vanillaish) aside, when you say play without the major mods, to me that means no CC, no Red, no Discrepancy, and no Kid. No fun. At least not for me, anyway. B| But that's just my opinion. :)

3 people like this

3 hours ago, rejectedegg said:

I actually made it to 3 almost 4 :D

Almost 4 years on speed 1 without major mods. You deserve an achievement for that alone. :hand16:

2 people like this

20 minutes ago, elemental said:

Almost 4 years on speed 1 without major mods. You deserve an achievement for that alone. :hand16:

@elemental  I don't know whether that is a Compliment or an Insult   lol

:D:)

Edited by rejectedegg

It's a compliment. :) Four years on slow is at least an hour and it looks like you built almost nothing except vanilla. There's no way I would've lasted that long.

1 person likes this

@elemental  Well I did use different start conditions found here http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/296-Multiple-Starts  which I have had put aside for some time now, but wanted to be able to play with again.

Small Town - A small town of 10 families, complete with a blacksmith, market, 10 stone houses, a tailor, and a decent amount of resources.

But I did do a lot of work on it before I set it aside. The Barn has been moved, House beside barn is gone, stockpile got removed and I made smaller ones across the way, where the bridge pointing up in first picture is, I built a vanilla Fishing Dock (where all the yellow X's are). And I built 8 new houses where the barn, stockpile and other house once were.

The rest of the time I just spent sitting there watching the 4 Laborer's I had left try to cut down resources and do their other jobs.

And I never touched the Debug  but the one time I spoke about above.

Edited by rejectedegg