Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

josito

Rise of the Pharaoh

Hi all!

-Apologize in advance if my question had been answered, I tried searching the word "pharaoh" and nothing resulted.

In the old website, I remember the last updates were about an Egyptian/Arabian themed city. Just wondering if this was continued in CC 1.7

Thank you! :hand7:

1 person likes this

We still have everything and it will be released eventually. It's just on hold while we do other things at this moment 

1 person likes this

That's great news!

Now I suppose the next question to ask is, "Will it be compatible with CC?"

I am assuming that it will be compatible but I ask anyway because I am imagining a map where the new settlers find an old Egyptian town and build their town around the old buildings (for example using the Medium starting condition to provide some buildings or even if I have to set up the old Egyptian town first using the Debug Menu)

2 people like this

Of course it will be compatible.  If you play it alongside CC you'll be able to build regular buildings and the egyptian themed buildings.

3 people like this

Oh... Pyramids in the Ozarks? <scnr>  xD

2 people like this