Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PredatorBeing

Add to the ghost decor

Was just playing with some decorations and was wondering if the flower gardens and decorative piles of resources can be made into ghost decor as well? It would help greatly with being able to place this type of decor trouble free and where you want it. Finding I have to leave much area bare because I cant place these particular decors. If for, whatever reason, its a pain in the rear to do, forget I said anything. 9_9

Edited by PredatorBeing
EDIT: Okay, should of slept on it. Light bulb went on a little late. Figured out what I needed to do. Carry on.

Have the reeds been ghosted for 1.7? In 1.6 and earlier you can only place them very close to the edge of rivers/lakes or on land. It would be nice to be able to use them anywhere.

1 person likes this

Yep.  Most everything in the Decorations toolbar now has a ghost equivalent.

1 person likes this

@Kralyerg is it hard to make ghost decorations? What do you have to do? I would love to make some for my dock set.

Rofl 

@Necora it's a dirty hack actually. All attempts to do it will crash the modkit but not a compiled pkm so it's a real b*tch to test.

@Kralyerg perhaps we should make a tutorial on it.

1 person likes this