Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nzshock

Banished seems to be crashing alot lately

I am using the MegaMod and no other mods and banished seems to be crashing alot randomly, i have started a new map as well and it still crashed, it is usually when im clicking things when it crashes like adjusting the workers jobs. I have uploaded my crash.dmp.

crash.dmp

7 answers to this question

It seems to be a problem with any trading post, alot of times when a trader is here and i click the "x" sign to close it, it crashes the game.

This sounds like an old problem - do you have the latest version of Banished?

1 person likes this

On 1/8/2017 at 4:05 AM, Paeng said:

This sounds like an old problem - do you have the latest version of Banished?

Yes i believe so

On 1/5/2017 at 5:25 PM, nzshock said:

It seems to be a problem with any trading post, alot of times when a trader is here and i click the "x" sign to close it, it crashes the game.

This is my issue as well I click on trader pick stuff and as soon as I dismiss it crashes. Is anyone working on a fix I believe it's only happening with the modded traders.

I can confirm the above, crashing when clicking around the title bar of popup windows, usually when trying to close. Also, not confined to the Trading Post, have had it on the Small Fuel Refinery and the Small Iron Smelter. One thought has crossed my mind, these buildings are close to the water on my map, so the windows may have been overlaying water. Will test this theory.

Only since upgrading to MegaMod 0.6, no other mods installed, and on a fresh map.

2 hours ago, ShockPuppet said:

isn't there a fix for the trading post thing?

There's a fix for the "It crashes when I click on my trading post" problem. But I have no idea what would be causing a "It crashes when I click the X to close the window" or "It crashes when I click the Dismiss button".

1 person likes this