Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

haris

happy new ...... 20067

with no farms?? how did you feed the ppl?

That is ...  if I may say ... madballz!  That's just impressive.  
Also happy to know my screen isn't the only one with a LOT of windows open :D

Posted (edited)

On 1/2/2017 at 7:59 PM, stiles said:

with no farms?? how did you feed the ppl?

Massive export of trade goods... He's got 26 Traders per year bringing in what is likely massive amounts of food.

EDIT: I would love to see this save in action... lol

Edited by Azure Lyrrix

Madballz ...  that's awesome.
Do you have any screenshots of the settlement, or a YouTube? I would love to see it, it looks busy!!! :D

this town is all about the numbers.. i tried to align the fotos so you can see the whole side of the map as 1 picture. its like a grid 4X3 but i started at the down right side of the mini map

Screenshot2020.jpgScreenshot33.jpgScreenshot22.jpgScreenshot11.jpgScreenshot44.jpgScreenshot55.jpgScreenshot66.jpgScreenshot77.jpgScreenshot1919.jpgScreenshot1818.jpgScreenshot1717.jpgScreenshot1616.jpg

Screenshot00.jpg

4 people like this

WOW, do i dare ask how u start in the corner? or did u rebuild over the start from there??its hard to read the map from out here but looks like u are running out of firewood ,etc. how long did it take u?? are u using 3 story houses?? is this suppose to be new york city or LA?? lol

@stileswhen i said i start in the corner i ment the fotos not the game because i start take screenshots opposite to the orientation of the mini map. for you to see it better you can click the foto and then at the left bottom corner it says full size click it and it opens in a new tab click again and you can "zoom" to see better. but everything is under control. the only thing that matters in this game is FOOD.. the others i dont really care much about..   i cant say how much it took me to get here ...i started somewhere around summer but i havent been playing for almost all summer because ...summer in greece doesnt match with pc gaming at least for me.. after summer i started play more.. houses are REDketchaps New Medieval Town 3 floor

@ShockPuppet and i play with the medium size map and we dont have more than 3 floor houses..

2 hours ago, ShockPuppet said:

omg, its the banished version of Kowloon walled city, circa 1950s

reference:

scm_news_1.1.nws_backart1_1_0.jpg?136622

OMG thank you @ShockPuppet for the history lesson!  And I leaned something new about an airport that hubby didn't, so that alone tops my day off nicely :D:D
That image sent me on a merry dance, and covered a few of my fave topics, movies & books :D

@harisyour map is truly inspiring, great work :D

2 people like this

12 hours ago, ShockPuppet said:

its the banished version of Kowloon walled city

Oh my, I went there once, sometime in the 80's... only on the fringes though, staying in sight of daylight... what a spooky place :ph34r:

4 people like this

7 hours ago, Paeng said:

Oh my, I went there once, sometime in the 80

Wow, before it was demolished, that's really awesome (from historical perspective) 

2 people like this

*applauds & cheers wildly* well done, that's amazeballs!!! :D

1 person likes this

On 4-1-2017 at 4:29 PM, Azure Lyrrix said:

He's got 26 Traders per year

Bit of an older thread, but I was just reading this and thought: oh my god.... the one trader I usually have sometimes already drives me nuts.... LOL

2 people like this

On 3/17/2017 at 4:36 AM, Sabouma said:

Bit of an older thread, but I was just reading this and thought: oh my god.... the one trader I usually have sometimes already drives me nuts.... LOL

Once you've gotten to this point, it's time long past time to be using auto purchasing. ;)

I actually never use that option, because I still don't have a clue how it works :$

2 people like this

i didnt use auto trade even when i had to manage about 70+ trading posts . i wanted to be sure that i buy the food i want meaning only the food that cost 1 and pay with the things i wanted.

1 person likes this

You can try using Choo Choo Mod to get a steady amount of desired types of goods (it's included in MM, but you can use it with CC) it is another option to "trade" for goods.

The nice thing about this Mod, it lets you select what you want to trade in and out.

The down side, you have to build several train stations and several trains if you want to trade many type of goods.