Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

scheissregistrierung

CC 1.7 + New Medieval Town

58 posts in this topic

finally i found the problem. compatible buildings mod  MUST be below CC. don't know how it got moved even.

I don't even know what the compatible buildings mod is, but congrats on getting it sorted.

Compatible Buildings is an old mod of mine that housed the old versions of buildings when the models got changed. They're now going in the Old Buildings toolbar, but before they were a separate mod. But then I lost all the code/models for it, so there's no way to update it, or put those old old buildings in the toolbar.

I see. The old buildings would make a good separate CC add-on module. That way those who want them (and that includes me) can have them but everyone else can just use the current buildings.

Posted (edited)

Additional issue:

Anything from NMT that uses clay doesn't seem to work. The poor little guys will carry the clay back and forth but the kiln or potter won't accept it; I assume this is because of the flag changes.

The NMT clay pit does work, however, and produces the new clay just fine.

Does this count as a necro? If so, I apologize.

Edited by Kedryn
italics

That's because the Clay item got updated as it's the same name/file as the one in CC, but NMT itself hasn't been updated for the new limits/flags.

The individual items get changed thanks to CC or the compatibility mod, but the buildings are still set to allow the storage of stuff using the old flags only. So in a bunch of buildings, the workers will look for the items based on their name and bring them to their work building, but be unable to drop the stuff there to work on it, simply because the building is set to accept only Materials in its storage instead of the new Raw Materials or Construction Materials things.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Kralyerg said:

You can always use the Compatibility mod. (http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/167-107-compatibility-for-megamod-007/)

It was designed for MM, but it works fine with any individual mod that also happens to be in MM.  It should fix most of these weird flag incompatibility problems.

I was not aware that I could use this without MM; I haven't played since 2014 and I've been doing a lot of catching up. Thanks!

Edited by Kedryn
unnecessary line break

would loading NMT above CC fix this also? i have had to do that with NECORA's pine set due to the charcoal.  i did load the new compatability mod and found i still needed the older version with it. i was missing some storage buildings and was trying to test another mod so tried turning the old 1 on and got many buildigs back.

Posted (edited)

started to work to upgrade some chains from NMT ....

to fix those problems with clay/bricks/pottery... it will be called : NMT 3.0 Series : Clay Chain.

inside there will be fixes for Clay Pit, Kiln, Pottery Shop. Pottery Shop Upgrade, Clay, Bricks, Rooftiles, Pottery, Workers.

will work if placed above NMT2.04 or 100% functionnal as standAlone.

it will come in a day or 2.

Edited by Ketchup
4 people like this

by the way.... the file is rdy but not given yet .... sorry. it will come soon....

working to update NMT3.0 Series: Canal System presently :)

hmmm so we have to use the old mod with the new? please take your time.this mod will take out several mods that need it to work now. all the individual north buildings need the old tiles to work.

Fantastic Ketchup! I love it! ;)

1 person likes this

Wow, (Red)Ketchup, that water looks really nice.

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Bartender said:

Just for figuring out the water though :P.. Those wonderful canal walls and buildings are what made this mod great already! I'm happy that I could enable you to make it even better :).

Yeah, the canal parts themselves are beautiful (I especially like the 'old' looking one), but I catch myself flattening streams and trying to build the canals over them for the water. You have helped complete the look! :)

2 people like this

is now available. Although it is a stand alone mod... put on top of NMT 2.0 and it also fixes your NMT2.0 with 1.0.7 issues :)

3 people like this