Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
estherhb

CC 1.75 Spreadsheets

Thank you so much for these new spreadsheets. The ones for CC 1.62 were equally appreciated.  And I have been admiring the work you have done on the Wiki .. can't imagine how long it must have taken you! ...  I find I turn to the Wiki all the time especially with all the new stuff in CC 1.7, so thank you even more for ALL the work you do for us BaniFans.

3 people like this

I'm so confused.  There is a column called Fuel, now I would take that to be, amount of fuel used per year to heat the house.  Problem is according to this spreadsheet the boarding house provides no heat because it requires no fuel.  

I'm trying to  figure which are the best/worst when it comes to occupancy/footprint vs fuel costs.  

"Fuel" is a rating not a consumption number. So, a Stone House has a rating of 90 and the Wooden House has a rating of 60.  These are the two types of homes in the vanilla game.  According to BanishedInfo.com, Stone Houses use an average of 20 firewood per year (depending on the length of winter) and Wood houses use an average of 30 firewood per year.  

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, estherhb said:

"Fuel" is a rating not a consumption number. So, a Stone House has a rating of 90 and the Wooden House has a rating of 60.  These are the two types of homes in the vanilla game.  According to BanishedInfo.com, Stone Houses use an average of 20 firewood per year (depending on the length of winter) and Wood houses use an average of 30 firewood per year.  

Thank you! It was driving me nuts.  On the one hand the bigger the house the more fuel it would need, on the other, the better the house the more fuel efficient.  So I said to myself, that could go either way.  lol

I think the actual variable name is called "fuelperresource" or something like that. I think of it as "how much warmth do you get per unit of fuel burned" . So the higher the number, the better.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

For the storage section in the Construction Spreadsheet, can the storage capacity be added as a column?

Edited by aantono

You should be able to download the Construction Spreadsheet and add any information you would like.

Many thanks Esther for your hard work.

1 person likes this

Thanks a bunch!  I know this took you forever to do but we all appreciate you and how hard you worked doing this for us.

What are the production stats for the Driftwood Scavenger?

The Production Spreadsheet shows inputs, outputs and profitability for manufactured goods.  Like Foresters, Herbalists and Fishermen, the Driftwood Scavenger doesn't manufacture anything - he just "gathers" stuff.  The amount gathered is partly based on "Work Required" and "Work Time" which are numbers in the code for that building. However, you can't calculate the quantity gathered just by knowing those numbers because other factors come into play such as how far the worker lives from the job site and how far he has to go to get food, tools and clothing.  Whether a worker is educated or not can also make a difference.  

The only way you can figure out how much the Driftwood Scavenger produces in a year is to take a look at the production numbers for that site.

@estherhb, thanks for this invaluable tool! Question: do the input and output quantities listed apply PER WORKER or for the WHOLE BUILDING at max staffing levels?

Assume each worker.  Note that educated workers generally produce more than uneducated workers.  To produce Hide Coats, the Tailor needs 2 Leather. An educated worker will produce 2 Hide Coats but an uneducated worker will only produce 1 Hide Coat.

estherhb,

Just discovered a possible discrepancy in the construction sheet for housing. I was comparing the rustic adobe to the town adobe and noticed that the resources required for the rustic where wrong.  With that it appears that the upgrade from rustic to town is actually a downgrade.  Specifically in terms of fuel. Is this a mistake in the data sheet or a error when coding the building?  

That being said how did you acquire with these numbers is there a debug menu or a config file which you where able to pull some of these values?  Where do if find the value "fuelperresource"?

I fixed the Construction Materials required to 25 logs and 6 stone.  I'll see if I can find out what the current Fuel Rating and Storage Ratings are for both houses; it could be that I used numbers from a beta version instead of the final numbers.  I pull the numbers from files supplied by the Black Liquid team.  I don't know what the value "fuelperresource" is but I'll check on that too.

@lildarry1024 Kralyerg checked the code for the Rustic Abode and the Town Abode and found that yes, the Rustic Abode is better than the Town Abode as it relates to fuel and storage.  This can be fixed in a future version of CC, but there are no plans for one at the moment.  "Fuelperresource" is the same thing as the fuel rating in the spreadsheets.