Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
estherhb

CC 1.75 Spreadsheets

26 posts in this topic

Thanks! I imagine there's no mod for inventory. I think it would be great to see [amount stored]/[total] at specific locations and at production facilities shown as [amount produced]/[production limit].

Edited by PillsBurger

hi guys, im new to the game & loving it. just found the production spread sheets & was wondering wether it would be possible to get a downloadable copy i can open in excel. 

i write alot of spreadsheets myself & would love to be able to have a "play" around with the layout. please dont take offence as i think the sheets are brilliant & you've saved me ALOT of work, but i've got loads of experience in doing "display" spreadsheets & should be able to make the layout & view alot more "user" friendly. i think i'll stop there because i'm rambling & i'll end up digging myself a big hole ;)

thanks in advance

saf

p.s. i'll happily upload my sheets when i've done them if anyone would like a downloadable copy :)

Edited by saf75

@saf75  I e-mailed a copy to you. 

1 person likes this

thanks again, much appreciated. i'll post my sheet when i get round to doing it ;) as i said i'm new to the game & loving it so it could well take me a while.

1 person likes this

is there any list about crop and orchard seed?

1 hour ago, huyle said:

is there any list about crop and orchard seed?

You can always check the Town Hall (activate debug, and make all seeds available), you can also check this post

enjoy.