Coffee not Consumed in Coffee House

Well, something bizarre happened.  The coffee house works now, but I don't know why.

A few days ago I wiped out all my mods, installed their latest versions, got <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.76 and put it above everything else except the mountain-less mines, unlimited mines/quarries, and improved herbalist/woodcutter etc., then started a new game.  I had the same problem with my coffee house.  Then I looked at my mods list so I could write it down and report it here and noticed I had two incompatible mods (decorative plants everything seasonal except trees AND decorative plants everything seasonal) turned on, so I turned one off and re-loaded my game (NOTE: I don't think these two incompatible mods were the problem, because before wiping my mod list clean I had only one turned on and the coffee house still malfunctioned).

After re-loading the game the coffee house still appeared not to function right (alcohol being consumed, but not coffee or tobacco).  Finally I tried putting in a different tavern (small tavern) to see if any of the luxury consuming buildings worked.  The small tavern took alcohol and tobacco from the coffee house, and suddenly BOTH the small tavern and the coffee house are working (though the tavern steals all the coffee house's non-coffee inventory!).  All luxuries are now being consumed.  Weird.

Messages In This Thread
Coffee not Consumed in Coffee House - by Nesr5 - 10-17-2018, 09:42 PM
Coffee not Consumed in Coffee House - by estherhb - 10-17-2018, 09:51 PM
Coffee not Consumed in Coffee House - by Nesr5 - 10-22-2018, 06:10 PM
Coffee not Consumed in Coffee House - by estherhb - 10-23-2018, 09:40 AM
Coffee not Consumed in Coffee House - by Nesr5 - 10-28-2018, 04:39 PM