Maritimes Development Thread

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> glad it worked eventually, they should be all good now. And <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> yeah between making sure the toolbar things are the same, and making sure the storage/trade posts etc. are the same with the new limits, it is a lot of work and a lot of mistakes and all I can say is I'm sorry.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3789-sunny/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3789" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3789-sunny/">@Sunny</a> talking of mistakes with flags etc., you've found one there. I changed maple sap to an inedible fruit, but didn't change the maple boiler to accept inedible fruits. So the bannies would walk back and forth between the boiler and the storage with the maple sap, but not be able to use it. This has been corrected, and a new update is on its way ASAP (as slow as possible... the acronym for my internet connection).

In the mean time, an update to the PEI shore set did go through, and is available now. This is minor fixes, mainly sorting out the trade boats. Previously, they did not sell inedible foods, nor did they sell the new resource flags. This has been changed so that you can trade for all new resources.

The Pine Set is getting an update ASAP (see comment to Sunny above...) which will be a few bug fixes and minor balancing changes. I've also added two new buildings to thank you all for your patience - a guest house to keep your nomads warm and a tavern to keep your bannies drunk. The two story is the guest house, the one story the tavern. Both are corner buildings. I wasn't going to do F-variants, but figured red is a great sordid colour for a tavern so I did, it looked good, so I also did the guest house in a green.

I like how these came out, they gave me an idea for some more houses for this set, some row houses in the same style.

Thanks to <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> for showing me how a tavern that doesn't produce alcohol works.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/PineSetV102_01.jpg.753ead37d74cca18d1790f3a2d9fe417.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/PineSetV102_02.jpg.3d4745095770fcd3dcce15a6a5d4572a.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/PineSetV102_03.jpg.def99a8b3720fd06d3af7553711001f9.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/PineSetV102_04.jpg.ad81924f523c083812e0a629fd53f437.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/PineSetV102_05.jpg.c1b7be290e9d9d1d589ffd78933cd439.jpg[/img]

Love the new development <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> and no problems with the other issue, there was a work around in place, which is all that we needed in the interim. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Did you see the question I left on WoB?  If it was possible to minimise the admin buildings?  In the Maritimes Storage thread

Quote:

Ugh, I thought I posted it in one of @Necora threads here, but I can't find it (I know I typed it, I mustn't have posted correctly.

So, if it does pop up at some stage, please advise I double posted, lol.

My question is:  @Necora is it possible to have your 'admin' & trade building have a minimise option?  I like to minimise my trader, so it stays open but I don't have the UI hogging the limelight, so too the different markets & town halls etc.

That way if I need anything at the Town Hall urgently, no problem I just maxi the UI again.

Also, just realised in this map I'm playing, I would also like to request that the buildings Colourful Pine Cabin upgrade have a mouseover, if possible, with what resources will be needed.  I went to upgrade mine then had a brain melt because I couldn't remember what was needed to upgrade, so, if possible, when you hover over the upgrade button a 'tool tip' shows?

Cheers [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Not sure about the upgrade button though, how it (if it can) be done.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> I did the upgrade button, but I have no idea how to give them a minimize button... <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> ?

Quote:
2 hours ago, Necora said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3789-sunny/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3789" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3789-sunny/">@Sunny</a> talking of mistakes with flags etc., you've found one there. I changed maple sap to an inedible fruit, but didn't change the maple boiler to accept inedible fruits. So the bannies would walk back and forth between the boiler and the storage with the maple sap, but not be able to use it. This has been corrected, and a new update is on its way ASAP (as slow as possible... the acronym for my internet connection).

Thank you!! You're amazing, I really appreciate it!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3789-sunny/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3789" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3789-sunny/">@Sunny</a> no problem, I'll update here as soon as it is up, it might tomorrow now as I got distracted...

distracted making more houses to fit with the tavern and guest house!

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/PineSetV102_06.jpg.91b584988695705be175c80e7837d26e.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/PineSetV102_07.jpg.47913dffae546fdbc6235ca3f9301a8f.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/PineSetV102_08.jpg.09730a7f43c131e80a4b7c9cab0d2335.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/PineSetV102_09.jpg.0669be06788e7bdb76af634dc41e0b71.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/PineSetV102_10.jpg.a55d4c70040edd1253a1d77e7cab53e0.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/PineSetV102_11.jpg.bae6365a324ffd354d96f7c9314cd2a6.jpg[/img]

Those are beautiful!! That's amazing. I am super excited, I've just been in so much love with these mods and I've been so sad I couldn't get that bit to work. I'm super excited! Thank you!

I have not written because I'm very busy now, I have to deal with my mother waiting for an operation, even though it's only cataract eye, but is 85 years old and I do not see it and I have to do to help her . I'm a little in the house, fetching all outstanding mods. Here and on the "WOB" @ Necora - mods are fantastic, I really like all the ideas are arranged thematically and in different colors. I have a little consideration! Is it possible to add more faithful to the little church [30] - it's a little bit?[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" title="^_^" width="20" /> My village is small and I have already filled two churches on the other hand, a large church takes up a lot of space.

Thank you!! You're amazing, I really appreciate it![img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]. Cheers

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/village.thumb.jpg.eddfe448903fd781860693d17fd4187f.jpg[/img]

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> these new models are superb!! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Well done.
<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a>'s beach party mod matches perfectly [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  I can't wait to put them all into a new map [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I'm with <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4543" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/">@taniu</a> (sorry to hear about your mother [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> ) about the church faith.

Quote:
7 hours ago, Necora said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> I did the upgrade button, but I have no idea how to give them a minimize button... <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> ?

Brilliant, thank you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Let's hope <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> will be able to share some tips for the menu minimiser [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
2 hours ago, QueryEverything said:

Brilliant, thank you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Let's hope <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> will be able to share some tips for the menu minimiser [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

i sent Necora a PM on WoB  about how to do it [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />