Maritimes Development Thread

Really nice well done [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462e7c8acaa_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic109.png[/img]

<p style="margin-top:0px;color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:Tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;">
Thank you  -  You  all the moderators for being so beautiful  mods.

<p style="margin-bottom:0px;color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:Tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;">
Let every day of the New Year

Bring happiness, good cheer

And sweet surprises ...

For you and for all moderators

Happy New Year!

Quote:
On 12/29/2016 at 11:31 PM, Necora said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> oh haha, well this might be a bit big for that... the footprint of the barn is only 2x4, but the whole thing together is 2x6.

Actually that's great!  Footprints with x2 (either direction) is excellent for my little settlements!!

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=586">Screenshot23.bmp</a>

These are a couple of my outposts, as you can see they have a small overall footprint with the "Tiny" mod (by <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a>) at it's core.  Very effective and really suits my game play.  

So a smaller dairy than what is currently available really will suit the layout & I can definitely work with the 2x6 footprint [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/Screenshot17.thumb.png.7c58e7fd9bb983ffc2a36c542423ac1b.png[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/Screenshot19.thumb.png.f328caf0fbda094ef192629e6f0cd9fe.png[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/Screenshot21.thumb.png.53a761326d96371e2106cc7bb68cc3e9.png[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/Screenshot23.thumb.png.34f2dfd07a4d312bb9c4ed477ca49a09.png[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/Screenshot26.thumb.png.2ef024b2146b08bd4e39c478f3909149.png[/img]

Hmm <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a>... I actually got that wrong, it is 4x8 when all is together. Got mixed up as everything I have put together so far is 2 tiles wide! Hopefully it still fits in though!

Quote:
33 minutes ago, Necora said:

Hmm <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a>... I actually got that wrong, it is 4x8 when all is together. Got mixed up as everything I have put together so far is 2 tiles wide! Hopefully it still fits in though!

That may well work too.  Looking at the 2nd bottom screenshot (#23), that would balance against the new houses I have put in place, with a small potato field next to it. 

When you release the package I'll give it a test run and post the new design up for you. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Now to find someone who can edit the animal pasture to be smaller too. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I will work on the next outpost too with your recently released Maritime buildings and show you how I've built them and worked them in with the "Docks" and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> DSSV "Village" water bridges & buildings.  I love how all 3 work together.  

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> I'd love to see those shots, I've not yet seen the new DSSV village additions, I have MegaMod at the moment and can't bring myself to get rid of it just yet in favour of the update because I really like some of the changes to decorations etc. that <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> made. I hope these will be in the new <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> so am waiting for that! I'm currently finishing off the first level fisheries set, I've re-textured them all and added c few new buildings for storage and a little surprise. Just need to clean up the small details such as footprints to make it a seamless mod. Hopefully I'll upload that and the crystal cliffs barn this evening, if my internet allows.

This mod has been updated... enjoy!

... Nope it hasn't, currently experiencing technical difficulties!

Ok, the alternative download link is live... https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2nh4i...21OclRBUHM

I had some problems with internet, but also packaging up the mod. I have been playing it while waiting for it to upload and so far no issues. Using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and the new colonial houses along side it.

Oh and if you are using the v200 test, they will not be compatible (I doubt...) so you have to choose one or the other!