Maritimes Development Thread

Quote:
4 hours ago, Necora said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> right let's see now...

Yup, I've come to the same conclusion, either the same model split up or perhaps a different burner altogether, but charcoal does need a boost.

Yup this is more of an oversight. Initially, it was set up to produce charcoal or pitch, because I didn't know how to make it produce both at once. Kralyerg has since shown me the light, and now both items are produced at the same time. This makes the selection menu pretty pointless, I just didn't take it out. It should produce both pitch and charcoal at the same time. I need to change the selection menu to just one option, 'Pitch and Charcoal".

Yup, I've paid no attention to the tool bar tbh. That will be organised with sub-sub menus as per the PR set.

I can, but the problem is the produce time. The building is set to produce lumber at a slow rate, although I might speed it up a notch. You can only set the work time for the whole building, not individual outputs, therefore firewood will be produced at the same rate as lumber currently, which is like 20 a year or something. That isn't even enough to heat one house! So I've left firewood out of it all for now.

Thanks! The cabins (colour and pine - same models just different skins) are all 2x4 lots, with the 4th pair of tiles being roads. So they are small, and I didn't want to go any smaller than that.

More houses are coming to fill out the options.

On the edge of my seat.

Attached are the sprites for flax and hemp.

<a data-fileid="1220" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Flax.png.0659bf4659f626e384a952289a4a04aa.png" title="Enlarge image">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Flax.png.0659bf4659f626e384a952289a4a04aa.png[/img]</a><a data-fileid="1221" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Hemp.png.e96a5d66572daef2bb77d58b6e27cae2.png" title="Enlarge image">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Hemp.png.e96a5d66572daef2bb77d58b6e27cae2.png[/img]</a>

Hiya <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>,

Ok, I have tried on a lot of different maps, start conditions etc, and used the debugging tool and I can confirm that I'm not growing your flax.

I have run with the various settings:

-- Vanilla Easy start, <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, & Maritimes only, debug on.  No Flax, just hemp.  

-- <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Easy Start, <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> & Maritimes only, debug on.  No Flax, just hemp.

-- DSSV Easy, <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, & Maritimes and New Flora, debug on.  No Flax, just hemp.

The farm field shows different growth stages (the purple blossoming), but it doesn't harvest into a 'solid items', almost like it collects 'ghost' versions.

I've added a couple of screenshots to give you an idea, I have a few more if you need them, but you can see where the field is developing, but there just isn't a harvest.

Re Pitchkiln: cool beans, looking forward to seeing it down the track [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Re Toolbar: Figured it was 'coming soon', haha [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Re Firewood:  It would be great if you could do something with it, I place it for looks currently and use the tiny woodcutter for the work.

Re new housing:  Sweet, can't wait!!

New question:

The new tailor & tailor house, are they meant to fit together, or are the separate & just matching colour texture?  I couldn't figure out how they were meant to sit, lol

Is it possible to alter them to act like the Fort House, school & town hall do, so you can fit them together seamlessly, I think the white of the building is awesome, and breaks up the forest a little. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Ok, I think that's all [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/58956d2d4337d_20170204Screenshot135tailornhouse.jpg.476c73164fe11c4e7620598964323bf3.jpg" data-fileid="1222">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/58956d2d4337d_20170204Screenshot135tailornhouse.jpg.476c73164fe11c4e7620598964323bf3.jpg[/img]</a>

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/58956d2feb95e_20170204Screenshot145flaxbudding.jpg.7755fce1d832486c4e681c71ed7b31e5.jpg" data-fileid="1223">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/58956d2feb95e_20170204Screenshot145flaxbudding.jpg.7755fce1d832486c4e681c71ed7b31e5.jpg[/img]</a>

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/58956d33aa040_20170204Screenshot162flaxnhempconfirmed.jpg.8c0b545a54a9d9f31700d77ee82af99e.jpg" data-fileid="1224">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/58956d33aa040_20170204Screenshot162flaxnhempconfirmed.jpg.8c0b545a54a9d9f31700d77ee82af99e.jpg[/img]</a>

For some reason the game picked up your Flax icon and used it instead of the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> (??) one.  When I planted it the Flax was definitely a different mod version, it has a white(ish) box around the icon, like how <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> designates colours to different creators.  Your Flax didn't grow [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/58956d36590e6_20170204Screenshot159flaxnhemp.jpg.bcd946d2fa693ea00013b1a7ab9a55d8.jpg" data-fileid="1225">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/58956d36590e6_20170204Screenshot159flaxnhemp.jpg.bcd946d2fa693ea00013b1a7ab9a55d8.jpg[/img]</a>

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> just to add my own observations to <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a>'s findings, I ran a test town for four years using the Debug Tool and obtained the same result. I can get flax from <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, from tanypredator's mod but not from Maritimes. Interestingly enough, it appeared to take Maritimes flax twice as long as <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> flax to flower in the cropfield (as in, the field appeared to be empty while in the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> flax field the plants could be seen in the later stages of growth and by the time the Maritimes flax had started to appear, the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> flax had already been harvested and the field was fallow waiting for the next growth cycle).

EDIT: I also meant to say that I planted Maritimes flax in both the cropfield and the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> plantation field (used for textile crops you don't want marked as food resources, e.g. tobacco, flax, hemp). I also specifically placed Maritimes above both tany's New Flora mod and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> so that those two would not over-ride Maritimes.

Both types of field had the same result, i.e. flax was not apparently harvested. However, both farmers collected and transported the gathered "ghost flax" to the barn for storage. I think this indicates a wrong or missing flag on the resource - no icon is displayed for the resource but there's also no indication of the number of items being carried/stored?

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="314" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/">@KevinTheCynic</a> and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> thanks for the feed back.

RE. Flax, have you tried Maritimes alone? It definitely works when I test it, but I have no other mods installed when doing so (<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> crashed my mod kit for some reason). In fact, it worked too well and was producing 1600 units of flax a year.

I think there might be a compatibility issue there. It should not change with WOB flax, as everything is different. But I tried to keep it the same as <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> so you should have one or the other, not both. I think perhaps <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> has named crop flax something different, I'll look into it. You definitely shouldn't be getting two flax from both <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and Maritimes, just what ever is on top. I don't know why that is causing the strange ghost phenom though.

I'll try a few things.

Quote:
9 hours ago, QueryEverything said:

The new tailor & tailor house, are they meant to fit together, or are the separate & just matching colour texture?  I couldn't figure out how they were meant to sit, lol

Is it possible to alter them to act like the Fort House, school & town hall do, so you can fit them together seamlessly, I think the white of the building is awesome, and breaks up the forest a little. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Well, I didn't want to make the house dependent on the tailor like in PR, as in it is over hanging so can't be used on its own. It is designed to sit next to it, to make one continuous building, but in the one combination I think you didn't try there haha.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot998.jpg.592d6be692c3fe51b282d01c0fdea35f.jpg" data-fileid="1227">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot998.thumb.jpg.cac2a9cf8ece727333aabc6bd31e8a97.jpg[/img]</a>

i agree with the style of the tailor and house as is. i will throw a curve ball thou. can it be modded so the upperhouse looks solid if stand alone,yet if placed over the tailor the tailor shows thu it? via ghosting 1 or the other or some walls? much like when the 2nd floor is placed above a building the roof of the lower doesn't show up.when placed over the lower the upper extended walls won't show thru the lower building? not saying do it,just curious if it is possable.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="314" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/">@KevinTheCynic</a> so there was an issue with the flax, I think to do with growth temperature. It seemed to stop growing half way, wasn't reaching maturity before being harvested, so it was cut down into nothing. No idea why. Anyway, I copied that part of the hemp code, and re-assigned the textures and it works fine now.

I also re-named it so you should only get 1 flax between this mod and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a> I'm not sure what you mean. This house doesn't overlap the tailor at all, there is no upper or lower level. If you mean in general, like for the PR buildings, then yes you can extend the walls down, set in a bit, so that they don't show when placed above another building but look like a solid house if used alone. The only issue is that they would be passable so your bannies would walk through them. But then again, you could do that to hide a stock pile or something inside it.

i am behind at least 1 version,so my info may have been corrected. the in shore fishery has a blank tag on the 3rd building requirement. and the dory says it is used to expand the fishery, but there is only 1 fishery. is there suppose to be a fishery before you get to lumber?

The build requirements are Dory, Lumber and Rope. It displays OK on my game, but perhaps it was something that wasn't working correctly before and I either fixed but can't remember or it fixed itself.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot226.jpg.bc956ed7739485bc07be4d0772e40859.jpg" data-fileid="1228">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot226.thumb.jpg.d4bdba26d0bd173acd5c8560c7ffb4c4.jpg[/img]</a>

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot227.jpg.f87877c25384abb85c1637db12680a75.jpg" data-fileid="1229">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot227.thumb.jpg.1b252e5451282b2c2965b123857e47ca.jpg[/img]</a>

Although, now you put my attention to that, the build costs of these buildings do need to be adjusted with the new pine resources etc. Right now that is a lot of rope and lumber, for the dory, then the building too.

I am also thinking up a way to make the dory consumable in that fishery...

Quote:
8 hours ago, Necora said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="314" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/">@KevinTheCynic</a> so there was an issue with the flax, I think to do with growth temperature. It seemed to stop growing half way, wasn't reaching maturity before being harvested, so it was cut down into nothing. No idea why. Anyway, I copied that part of the hemp code, and re-assigned the textures and it works fine now.

I also re-named it so you should only get 1 flax between this mod and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a> I'm not sure what you mean. This house doesn't overlap the tailor at all, there is no upper or lower level. If you mean in general, like for the PR buildings, then yes you can extend the walls down, set in a bit, so that they don't show when placed above another building but look like a solid house if used alone. The only issue is that they would be passable so your bannies would walk through them. But then again, you could do that to hide a stock pile or something inside it.

See, I wasn't completely & and by extension <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="314" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/">@KevinTheCynic</a> wasn't either; completely nuts [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  Excellent find, and very helpful when 2 different players are able to find the same bug.  Next time I will leave the full window up so you can check temps etc, if there is a growth bug in the future with any other plants. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I see what <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a> is getting at, but just to be sure, Stiles, you mean like the houses in the Fort collection, where you can have the house over the school & town hall?  With the single solid row of tiles & single tile roadway?  

If so, and that is ever an option, I like it.  I actually like the idea of all my "workforce" buildings have an upper storey.

In many years gone by, and completely away from the focus of <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>design theme, oopsies, nearly all businesses where multistory, they would have the living quarters over their workshop, store, work room etc, or, as a lean-to out the back or side.

One day I hope that someone will do a Wild West, or, close to my heart, and Australiana range, cowboy or gold rush era.

The mountains are perfect, and with the new <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> climates available, these buildings wouldn't be out of place.  In fact any devs that are interested (in no particular order:  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a>, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a>, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a>, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> and the may other talented designers), many of the existing buildings in many of the mods are compatible with these eras, needing mainly texture changes, and a slight tweak.  The row houses, DSSV tall housing etc, are the right shape for many buildings of these eras ...   

Back to the topic (sorry, whoopsie) ...  re the Fishery production line, I thought I scored a goal when the merchant came to town & I managed to buy 100 Dory, given that Flax wasn't spawning, and got all excited for my next building to start, when it dawned, no rope.  So much of a high ... so far a fall.  ROFLMAO

Pine Trapper.  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> I made a booboo, it's fine & working as it should.  Where I had placed it wasn't producing deer, it had originally, but I'd built up around over the grazing area and as such, no more deer.  I've placed a few around open unpopulated areas and they are turning over.  I'm getting mid-200 per season, not sure if that's what you were going for.  As an idea, another local hunter is pulling in over 300-400 meat per season.   When in game next I'll screenshot it.

Yes - I do have hunting boosts on, and Martitimes is high on my start menu, so I'm wondering if the raise of the other hunter is because the boost mod is affecting it, but not yours.

I'll start some fresh maps over the coming days and tweak things a little and see what happens.

Cos I'm being lazy and my system is being packed up, what is the radius set on the towers (hunting & foresters), I can then check ingame and see if they are being affected by the other mod, if I know what you hardcoded yours as, I then get to compare with what I actually see ingame.

Also, please, may we have the jumbo goat as a static decoration (ghosted if possible), on the next release, I am so in love with it!!  hahaha 

Ok, I think that's it for now, I'm off for the day.   Have fun all & thanks again Necora, and glad the Flax was sorted [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
1 hour ago, QueryEverything said:

One day I hope that someone will do a Wild West, or, close to my heart, and Australiana range, cowboy or gold rush era.

The mountains are perfect, and with the new <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> climates available, these buildings wouldn't be out of place.  In fact any devs that are interested (in no particular order:  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a>, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a>, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a>, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> and the may other talented designers), many of the existing buildings in many of the mods are compatible with these eras, needing mainly texture changes, and a slight tweak.  The row houses, DSSV tall housing etc, are the right shape for many buildings of these eras ...   

If only there was more time in each day. I'm not going to tell you of my idea for a mining community...

Quote:

I see what <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a> is getting at, but just to be sure, Stiles, you mean like the houses in the Fort collection, where you can have the house over the school & town hall?  With the single solid row of tiles & single tile roadway?  

If so, and that is ever an option, I like it.  I actually like the idea of all my "workforce" buildings have an upper storey.

I do like the upper level stuff too, and perhaps I will go back to that for later sets. The Sherbrooke Tailor was initially going to be modular, but it is very hard to make it seemless without loosing detail of either the upper or lower building, such as over hanging roofs etc. If you have a nice over hanigng roof on the lower building, like these have, then you need to awkwardly scale the upper building to over hang enough to cover it. In some styles, this works very nicely where it looks good to have slightly over hanging buildings, like the <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> or even some PR buildings. But for the clean cut of the Sherbrook buildings, it would not look so good. So I decided just to have a house in the same colour scheme that at least sits side by side in a seamless fashion. 

Quote:

I'm getting mid-200 per season, not sure if that's what you were going for.  As an idea, another local hunter is pulling in over 300-400 meat per season.

Per season or per kill? My hunters are the exact replica of the vanilla hunter just new building. I don't know about the boosters, do they target the building or the deer? If the building, then no they will not effect mine. If they target the deer, then it should be the same across the board. 

As for radius, the forester has a radius of 27 tiles. The hunters and gatherers have a radius of 25 tiles. This is so that you can fit a hunter and gatherer next to the tower, and they will all fit nicely into the tower radius. That is just me being funny about overlapping radius! (Radiuses? Radii??) So as long as your hunter towers do not overlap, then neither will the gatherer or hunter within those radius/iuses/ii.

Quote:

Also, please, may we have the jumbo goat as a static decoration (ghosted if possible), on the next release, I am so in love with it!!  hahaha 

Haha maybe I'll hid it in there somewhere. There is a proper sized goat now at least. I don't know how to ghost things though.

Dev up date... I've not been doing a great deal the last couple of days, but have added to the pine lodges. The taller two level with the sloping roof is an upgrade of one I showed earlier, with a few texture changes. The second one is the pre-upgrade of another variant. I was going to make them F-variants, but as each variant has quite a design difference rather than just colour or minor changes, I found the footprints too restricting so will have three tool bar icons instead. 

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot230.jpg.377e868690d30464d51941fa90428f74.jpg" data-fileid="1235">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot230.thumb.jpg.f93994386ed4d3b0b2845912d44416b7.jpg[/img]</a>

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot233.jpg.41b22dd09779cd70ef0f4edd0c449495.jpg" data-fileid="1238">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot233.thumb.jpg.a59829c70f8ccf6f02ffd057e0e1d36a.jpg[/img]</a>

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot228.jpg.adf57fdfcfd1f65d267d53bf2e407027.jpg" data-fileid="1233">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot228.thumb.jpg.e4d0b3993f007c4030e8715519a8c30e.jpg[/img]</a>

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot229.jpg.9b60fc73b35af8250dfc8ac78aa3b08f.jpg" data-fileid="1234">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot229.thumb.jpg.6464b034b092f4c4e5998c1250db1944.jpg[/img]</a>

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot232.jpg.e0dc9d045ca38f65ff02bc466022de50.jpg" data-fileid="1237">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Screenshot232.thumb.jpg.5222cb063ea135e73fc06ef176cb2f81.jpg[/img]</a>

i actually wasn't refering to a specific house it was just to add knowledge of how well they work together.i am surprised necora hasn't tried ghosting yet. thart was my idea to ghost part of the upper house so it would hide behind the bottom 1 when you placed it . i saw the windows being a problem of showing thru. hadn't even considered  a roofline. not simple.

query,have you tried to make ropes via the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> dock set and see if necora's fishery will take the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> rope?? i was playng with the PR set and trying to figure out what the doors behind the cannon building were for. placed near a fence the doors is weird they don't go nowhere. i see necora designed them to be behind houses. game erroed out but due to a <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> pasture.