Maritimes Development Thread

Very excited, excellent work <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>

<span> excellent work </span><a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/" style="color:rgb(136,91,33);text-decoration:underline;background:rgb(241,205,128);padding:0px 5px;font-size:11.7px;font-family:Tahoma, sans-serif;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;">@Necora</a> add only hospitals and apothecary will be great[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I love it all-thank you for your creativity and hard work.  Can't wait to get my hands on them-think I'll hold off on starting a new town until these are finished.

problems from the forest set. maple sap is not the same as <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. maple sap can not be processed via the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> sugar house boiler.thou syrup can b boiled down into sugar.pine kiln reads "wood" to use to make charcoal,define "wood"? it is not logs or firewood. dude runs back and forth refuses to work.does work when switched to use pine boughs. thess were noted with maritimes above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> in mod order. will run tests with it below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> next.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a> righty-o thanks. By wood I meant logs, forgot they were named different. I get confused sometimes by the game terms for various things, like wood is logs but they are log limit but wood flag. Coal is coal limit but coalfuel flag, food is food limit but edible flag (plus protein etc.). Herbs limit but Health flag, Tools limit but Tool flag... I don't understand why the same term couldn't have been used throughout! It has been for others... iron limit and flag, stone limit and flag, all of the custom ones have the same name. So basically it is logs, but I forgot to add the log storage flag to the building so the worker has no where to put them. As for maple sap, I believe that is because I made it a 'natural resource' using the textiles flag as it is not a food, but <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> has it as a food with no edible flag (so an inedible food). I can't decide where to put it, and the new limits do not help. Might have to ask what <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> will do with it and make it the same.

On this note, the new flags have meant a lot of code updating, so there are bound to be things I have missed (I can't even imagine what <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> etc. will have to go through!!). So I will put up a new beta test of the pine set and NSInshore fishery before a full release, probably tomorrow evening.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4543" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/">@taniu</a> there is a hospital in the pack. No apothecary yet, but there will be, also hopefully getting a market done before release.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> apologies, AFK time for me again, however I do look forward to seeing what you bring out next.  I haven't been able to load your new modular modules as I haven't wanted to give up the Pine set, nor have I had the time.  Can't wait to see what it can all do together!!! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> hmm it did seem a bit quiet around here. 

The Pine Set is close. I have put the new limits and flags in. So much to change, I hope I got everything. I kept getting distracted building new things, but realized that exactly as you said people might not be using the new stuff because of not wanting to get rid of the other stuff. So I decided to stop building so much new stuff and just get things released, new stuff can wait for an update. I gotta test the pine set, then package up Crystal Cliffs and Sherbrooke, then they will all be loaded up this week.

Then I can spend some time with new stuff and perhaps even start on the next set.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> Are your new limits and flags mimicking the upcoming <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>/<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> update? If not how does your use of Luke's update effect the current build of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>/<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>?

Quote:
40 minutes ago, SoulBlythe said:

Are your new limits and flags mimicking the upcoming <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>/<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> update? If not how does your use of Luke's update effect the current build of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>/<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>?

Hmm that is a great question. My limits and flags are using those which a few of us decided on, including the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> team, so they should be all fully compatible with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and those by Ketchup, Discrepancy, Kid, and others as and when they update the mods to the new build. So in short, yes, it will be fully compatible.

Right now, however, I guess <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> has not yet been updated to the new limits and flags? In that case, I guess for the time being it is incompatible because it will mess with things in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. If you put any of mine above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, than shared resources will run with the new flags and limits, and in some (most) cases will not work with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> buildings. Lumber, for example, will be 'Construction' rather than 'Materials' and will not be used in any <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> chains. Likewise, with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> above mine, the lumber will be 'Materials' and not used in maritimes chains.

Quote:
2 hours ago, Necora said:

Hmm that is a great question. My limits and flags are using those which a few of us decided on, including the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> team, so they should be all fully compatible with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and those by Ketchup, Discrepancy, Kid, and others as and when they update the mods to the new build. So in short, yes, it will be fully compatible.

Right now, however, I guess <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> has not yet been updated to the new limits and flags? In that case, I guess for the time being it is incompatible because it will mess with things in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. If you put any of mine above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, than shared resources will run with the new flags and limits, and in some (most) cases will not work with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> buildings. Lumber, for example, will be 'Construction' rather than 'Materials' and will not be used in any <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> chains. Likewise, with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> above mine, the lumber will be 'Materials' and not used in maritimes chains.

As a follow-up could you add the plain f-variant to the 3x1 and 2x1 dock?