Maritimes Development Thread

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> your quiet time will be extended, I have found out today that stable connection won't be for another 2 weeks, which is not what I was told 2 weeks ago!  So frustrated, but am piggybacking off hubby's work connection, oops, lol. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

This all sounds very exciting!!  Thrilled to see what has been coming out lately by everyone, and the genuine enthusiasm (and sometimes frustration) of the modders [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> It's a good time to be gaming!!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> well you had better hope the internet comes soon because the goats are here...

Crystal Cliffs has an upgrade. Pine set is ready. Both will be released when my internet cooperates.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Crystal01.jpg.688ca21b09ccaca1509afeb4d8505a6c.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Crystal02.jpg.2aafae0eacc4c465068802c834dbabb2.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Crystal03.jpg.056d820137a34ec1f2a0ceb13a86d3bf.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Crystal04.jpg.6988b91020dd23dfe4ac9cda468e0085.jpg[/img]

the buildings are fantastic but I beg the catwalk goats can add  red, white, yellow,brown as houses - Please function  "F" - blue is the color of aggressive?[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

Quote:
30 minutes ago, taniu said:

blue is the color of aggressive

Huh?

As the color of the spirit, blue has positive effects on mind and body. It can even cause the body to produce chemicals that are calming and produce a feeling of tranquility, helps to slow human metabolism, is cooling in nature... basically the opposite of "agressive"... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Blue represents both the sky and the sea - open spaces, freedom, intuition, imagination, expansiveness, inspiration... also sensitivity, depth, trust, loyalty, sincerity, wisdom, confidence, stability, intelligence.

cool ,more barns. can we get a write up when you release this set? building requirements,animal requiremntts<are they normal animals or domestic>? list of "f" variants also. thank you

@ NecoraPlease wooden pasture for goats, in my wooden village? Thank you for the hospital, which is supplied homes. My favorite color is also blue, but I just had in mind the image shown above - pasture goats, barn, etc.Maybe variant F as "PEISHORE"My screenshots[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/58b4a45c89542_woodenvillage.thumb.jpg.8115364f52b1f285b5dd2dee730cb4b5.jpg[/img]

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> woohooo!  I had to use my mobile (cell) data for this post [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

How exciting!!!  YES!!

Ques re barns:  Did you decide on keeping or removing (hint hint) the single tile road footprint?  I want to put my barn in the new animal pastures [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

But, it all looks amazing!!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4543" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/">@taniu</a> blue is my fav colour, plus, as <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="14" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/">@Paeng</a> said, it is calming, no one wants to be bitten by a goat [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> The goat pen has 2 F-variants, the blue and one which is dark brown like the pine set... so that should fit nicely in a wood town! I really like how that dark wood texture came out, it makes a much nicer base texture than the gray I used in other things.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a> I'm putting together a spreadsheet. It is not complete, there are a lot of buildings and it takes time to go through all of the template files. But I will upload it when I upload this so you can see all costs etc. It will be an on going work in progress as I update all of the sets.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> Extra road tiles have been removed from.... everything! Well, at least anything where I feel they are redundant. The large barns are also fully passable through the middle so you can access them 'from the inside' aka through the stable/pen, which is also fully passable from all 4 directions.

I am in the process of uploading the two new sets...

nice job with the write up on this set. i take it you added the domesticated animals so it can be used without <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> ?  lots of people will like that. well done,sir.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a> thank you. Yup, I really like the domesticated animals, they are a nice addition to making the animal pens more difficult and realistic. I've tried to add as much as I can into the mods, so the animals, lumber etc. so it can be all used stand alone. There are a few crops I didn't add, barley and oats. They are trade only, and probably always will be unless you have <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. I added them for variation in the stables so that you can use <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> grains with the crystal stuff if you wanted.

Pine Set coming up!