Maritimes Development Thread

Thank you for answering in both threads <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  It really is now, more than ever, an interesting conversation now that more & more resources are being shared by all the modders.

What great time for gaming!!! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> No problem.

So everything has been updated apart from the pine set, that is still loading up into dropbox. It is pretty big compared to the others!

A few notes - 

- Some storage units have been taken out of the pine set and placed into a new storage mod. It is light at the moment, but more will be added soon. The reason for this is because they are generic storage more than anything, so if you want to use something else without the pine set, you have access to them without the whole thing.

- Sherbrooke has been released, but this is a BETA for now because I want feed back on placement of the lumber mill! Plus it gives me time to add more stuff.

Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  I will hold off from loading a new map and wait for the Pine Set [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

No rush or pressure, anyway lunch time with Jnr so will finish eating and check back. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I have the storage mod [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Ques:  Just occurred to me, you changed the PEI Protein store front, so it doesn't have the cute little dip in it anymore???

The shot on the PEI page shows it's a flat entrance now, no ramp?

If that's the case, in the storage mod, can we please have the original PEI storage as an option too?  I really liked those little dip ramps. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Both the Protein & General storage would be great to have back.

Also, if they are still in there, disregard the above. LOL.  Thank you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> well dropbox is telling me less than a minute... so hopefully it will be done when you get back.

Yeah I took the stairs away for better placement with lower level docks. However, I can add them as another option. I'll add it to the list.

Edit - Pine Set Updated

Thank you & thank you <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Downloading now [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> I was just having a play around today and came across an issue.

not sure if it's on my end or not, but the docks aren't showing in the toolbar now.

They were with the build from earlier this week.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/58bf7d98cd6d8_20170308Screenshot424.jpg.a2331054c40edc5edd67c10970d06b3c.jpg[/img]

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/58bf7ccdc36ae_20170308MaritimesCollection-DockSetV103-Maritimes-BlackLiquidSoftware.jpg.4981b13129b34cf5b63f74a964256c0b.jpg" data-fileid="1499">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/58bf7ccde8914_20170308MaritimesCollection-DockSetV103-Maritimes-BlackLiquidSoftware.thumb.jpg.ee6fb80f998bd5acf5663430c5491ff5.jpg[/img]</a>

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/58bf7cc7abec6_20170308maritimesloadlist.jpg.3392d1cc98fe46528adcf57517e52fb5.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/58bf7ccc3f0d8_20170308WinData.jpg.84813c76e0522471cd60722bdf00a58b.jpg[/img]

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> hmm this was an issue when I made changes to the toolbar but I fixed it before releasing everything, which all have the same files. As Crystal Cliffs is on top then it looks like a missing sprite in that mod. I checked the Crystal Cliffs in my mod kit and everything is in place. First, they are there, it is just a missing sprite. If you click that little square where the icon is, you should still get the menu of the docks. To fix it, move the dock set to the top. If you get a chance, re-download the crystal cliffs set and see if it changes.

Okes, an update [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> I added the Dock as the top in the list, and it works perfectly.

Even when I redownloaded Crystal Cliffs it didn't change, but listing the mod at the top, worked [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thank you 

@Necora

sounds like the same issues I was having.

your brilliant toolbar finding has been both a blessing and a curse [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

we must make sure every repeating toolbar file is identical.

I am not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong -- no matter what order I load mods in, I cannot get the Pine set's maple syrup to work. The people will pick up the sap from storage and never put it into the boiler (it appears to be having the same problem with the charcoal), and there's the same issue with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>'s sugar house. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?