Maritimes Development Thread

I agree with Taniu, especially with the Sherbrooke Church. The building is huge and beautiful, but 20 parishioners is way too low. 

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3789-sunny/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3789" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3789-sunny/">@Sunny</a> Pine Set has been updated, hopefully this fixes the issues. Thanks for the kind words!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4543" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/">@taniu</a> I'll look into the churches. I don't know about increasing the capacity of the pine church, it is a small building for small settlements. Plus, it has another variant (white) and will have more in the future, so it isn't so bad for having a few on the map. I model for my game play (which is neither better or worse than anyone else, it just is) and I like to have lots of smaller settlements for forestry etc. surrounding my main town. So more small churches and schools is a priority for me! That being said, I will definitely increase the capacity of the Sherbrooke church, I thought I already had. Maybe 90 or something should do it.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> Thank you!!!! You are the best! I am SO happy with this mod!

@Necora Thank you!!!!  for large Maritimes .. You're the king, and what you design is unique, it can be 90 parishioners, because sometimes you need more hands to work, and every church needs a priest. Your houses are now very colorful and fit the mod "beach party". I can not wait for a new release.[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

@Query Everything. Thank you for your words of encouragement. I thought also of the "Beach Party"[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 3/4/2017 at 0:48 PM, Necora said:

A bit of an update. Not had a great deal of time to do much, but have finished pulling the Sherbrooke set out of the big mod and making it stand alone. I have taken the tailor house out for the time being, I want to add more houses to this set sometime in the future. But I have added two new buildings, a general market and a saw mill.

As for other development, Port Royal is next, although that might take some time. 

I am also getting some great feedback, so there will be updates coming to probably all mods so far. These will mostly be balancing/bug fixes, but am still working on them and giving it more time for people to find things before doing them.

In the mean time, here are some pics of the Sherbrooke set...

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="1446" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/Screenshot3.jpg.02320400abbaaf2e3081e1f5f0ccf563.jpg">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/Screenshot3.thumb.jpg.98bbedfe7cfdf8299e4845035f7790b4.jpg[/img]</a>

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="1447" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/Screenshot1.jpg.a0536466c51ab7ffdce034f27f918fc7.jpg">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/Screenshot1.thumb.jpg.d9188c0faeb6884a878c6660d3933c13.jpg[/img]</a>

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="1448" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/Screenshot2.jpg.c1a6c21573cfbb0883deb3a4b6075793.jpg">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/Screenshot2.thumb.jpg.1ea29076e6778517968c5eb5b971b449.jpg[/img]</a>

I just came across this mod and absolutely love it!! Great work on all of the sets!

Would it be possible to suggest/request an F variant in white or red for the black market? I think it could be nice [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584632708e9ef_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic448.png[/img] 

Thank you!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9245-josito/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9245" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9245-josito/">@josito</a> sure a colour variant would not be hard, always good to have more variants. What colour would you prefer? Your choice, as long as it fits in with the general theme of all the mods (which is pretty much anything). I'll give you 2 F-variants, so one can be white and the other any colour you want, or perhaps both can be a colour.

White and red would be perfect, so it fits in with the rest of the Sherbrooke set. Thank you, Necora! 

I support the idea of white and red kit @Necora. You can add to this set of white and red hospital? it would be great. Thank you, Necora!  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f79df03d_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic569.png[/img]

I also vote for white and red-it would even look good in pine.