Maritimes Development Thread

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> oops! Yup, initially I had that idea, but don't have time to build too many models right now so stuck to just the one and forgot to change the description. Sorry!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="314" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/">@KevinTheCynic</a> Its my maple sap, all mine!!!! Haha Canadians are very protective about their maple.... just joking though. Good point. In general, any mods (or vanilla game) which were made pre 107 beta will not work for the majority of flags as they don't have the new custom flags added. This means that a lot of stuff will not be stored or used correctly. <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> released an update a couple of days ago, so make sure you are using the most recent <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> so that it works together. Another note, there may be discrepancies between storage flags and resource limits between this and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, I didn't look to see what <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> was doing with certain things like feathers and maple sap... so might have put them in a different place. This will be fixed for another update, however it is not a big deal as long as you load any Maritimes mods ABOVE <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> in the load order. Then, all resources will work between mods with (hopefully) no problems.

Feathers are "Misc" and Maple Sap didn't change - it's still an inedible Food (Fruit) in 1.72.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> I think I might have maple sap as a material. I'll change it to inedible food in the next update.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="314" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/">@KevinTheCynic</a> and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a> and anyone else using these, have you had any crashes? There have been a few reported at WOB and I don't know where to start looking for the cause, I think it might be mod-conflict related with older versions of other mods and game but cannot be sure.

what is the sap tagged under?? that would explain the no storage. need new markets or storage updates  for the new tags. your charcoal problem is also a tag issue.

as for the crashes,i am still behind on downloads.lol i always seem to have the next older version somehow. i do wonder if it is related to the trapper addition. and yes your sap is your own<he probably added pine to it or watered it down with whale blubber>i do remember the sap from tying to use the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> sugar house to boil it down.

Quote:
9 hours ago, QueryEverything said:

Here's a screenshot for you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  I didn't think to upload it earlier, sorry <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I like that shed [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  I will live in hope [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  haha.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="1440" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/58b6cabe7db3f_20170301Screenshot413.jpg.08638ce7b2fd8ae01b501a738a2a9afd.jpg">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/58b6cabe7db3f_20170301Screenshot413.jpg.08638ce7b2fd8ae01b501a738a2a9afd.jpg[/img]</a>

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a>.I have a request to Mr. I do not know what the 2 symbols of birds on the bar? whether they are new mods? if this is a new mods would like to have it but do not know where to look, please help, please. taniu

Quote:
5 minutes ago, taniu said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a>.I have a request to Mr. I do not know what the 2 symbols of birds on the bar? whether they are new mods? if this is a new mods would like to have it but do not know where to look, please help, please. taniu

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4543" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/">@taniu</a> sorry, I should have paid more attention to my screenshot edit, it was late.  Those aren't available mods. 

The mods that are in those icons, are ones that are available now, in the 1.07 toolbar already - so you most likely have them as I saw you post in one of the threads over in WoB.  You haven't missed out. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hehe, and it's Mrs, not Mr. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
7 hours ago, Necora said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> oops! Yup, initially I had that idea, but don't have time to build too many models right now so stuck to just the one and forgot to change the description. Sorry!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="314" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/">@KevinTheCynic</a> Its my maple sap, all mine!!!! Haha Canadians are very protective about their maple.... just joking though. Good point. In general, any mods (or vanilla game) which were made pre 107 beta will not work for the majority of flags as they don't have the new custom flags added. This means that a lot of stuff will not be stored or used correctly. <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> released an update a couple of days ago, so make sure you are using the most recent <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> so that it works together. Another note, there may be discrepancies between storage flags and resource limits between this and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, I didn't look to see what <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> was doing with certain things like feathers and maple sap... so might have put them in a different place. This will be fixed for another update, however it is not a big deal as long as you load any Maritimes mods ABOVE <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> in the load order. Then, all resources will work between mods with (hopefully) no problems.

No apologies necessary, it's all part & parcel of a new release. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>, I'm sure it will be fixed next update.

As for crashes, none so far.  Mind you I've stopped & started a couple of maps because of an unrelated bug, I have think I found the solution, so now I get to play with your mods some more. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

(Again, the bug was completely unrelated to Necora's)

Quote:
9 hours ago, Necora said:

Well that's the thing, I have build 1.0.7 beta and the latest version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> (ver 1.72) and even some of the storage buildings from both of those two would not store maple sap. Now it's not really a problem but it's exactly the sort of thing I was talking about in my post titled "Some things to know with the new resources" in the Resources, Charts & Information section in this forum. It just involves a slight change in how we build towns.

If anyone is interested, I have a link to the work in progress spreadsheet that details all production/build costs and resource information, including storage flags. This is a work in progress, and will be updated as and when I get a chance so if you do use it, keep an eye on it every now and then to see.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qlbwy93r3fnow....xlsx?dl=0

Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> am grabbing it now. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

ps: don't forget my 2x2 housing ... 

I'm cheeky, its one of those days ....  (I have semi-stable net woohoo)